Re: Throttle Bodies :) read ... !

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 15:32:28 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/99 2:32:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jpm699@email.msn.com writes:

<< So then if these are new cores we're talking about why the core deposit
fee?

 Jason >>

The $90 was a prototype price from what I remember. It was a special only to
DML'ers, and then F&B stopped taking orders at a certain point in time... I
can only imagine the flood of orders they received. :-)

Right now they're doing something else, and I don't think they're charging a
core fee.

Myself on the other hand, I lowered the "core" fee another $25 (I did buy
brand new castings at a pretty expensive price.) but I have to charge one at
the moment.

I never wanted to be the "cheap" person doing this, yet I think my prices are
still very competative. Cheap to me work only gets more cheap work. We take
several steps that some might say are unnecessary, but I look at it like
this.... what else would you want for your $25,000 truck ?

ttyl
patrick