Re: DML Amsoil

From: Marie Pimental (pimental@massed.net)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 16:29:54 EDT

Yes! I've been using Amsoil for years. The stuff is fantastic! Hardly any
engine wear and oil changes are 1 year or 25,000 miles. No other oil can do
that! And yes, I'm an Amsoil Dealer. I won't buy or use anything else. I
have the oil in everything I own that has an engine, two or four cycle.

Wayne