RE: Throttle Bodies :) read ... !

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 16:10:39 EDT

Patrick,

We never charged a core charge but the used TB exchange did present
logistics problems. Currently the bulk of our TB work is based on new cores,
if we have used when a batch goes up, then we do them. The price on a new
modified TB (no sensors) is $250.00 no exchange. If we have used, then they
are still $90.00. These are CARB approved modifications with verified dyno
results. The TB's include shipping, gasket and hold-down bolts and are
complementary to almost all bolt on equipment.........

        Frank