Re: Stall converters

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 19:53:21 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/99 8:59:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nosdakota@email.msn.com writes:

<< Has anyone gone with a higher stall converter? if so how high and what was
 the final verdict?
 LaterJoe W.
 87 Shelby Charger 13.9
 98 Dakota 13.1 >>

I went with one on my '97 ... made a huge difference (fun factor, the truck
got to leave w/ alittle boost... lotsa tire spin :)..) definately worth the
money ... make sure you add a cooler (or two), as it will cause extra heat
... I went with the 2400 , that's the loosest they can make it w/ the
diameter of the factory converter being the size that it is .

Just my experience. It was from Fairbanks. (does anyone know how to contact
them?)

ttyl
Patrick