Re: Powerdyne Supercharger for Sale

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 19:57:16 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/99 11:52:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Mst29@aol.com
writes:

<< i don't care about running 9-10 lbs of boost in a powerdyne. If i would
get
 one and run the regular 6lbs of boost would it remain reliable? Personally
 i'd rather put the mopar
 magnum cam,roller rockers,and Mopar valve springs in, instead of a
 blower.(blower would come later) This way i could rev to 5500 or 6000 rpms.i
 would think there is good amount of stress on a blower at these rpms. >>

I went through the process of swapping cams, and doing all that good stuff
... and the power increase was nowhere near what the blower gave me .... and
the blower was cheaper.. I would make the blower your first mod, and keep
your RPM's low.

but that's just me..

ttyl
Patrick