500 hp Ram SST for sale!!!!

From: Markram123@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 20:55:25 EDT

my wife is pregnant so i have to sell my ram sst it has 541hp and 563lb
torque!!! the truck runs traction limited low 13's in street trim and 12's in
race trim...it is a show truck and is completely modified in and out, i have
over $45,000 invested but ill sacrifice it for $24,000 firm!!!! heres a link
to see the truck and the modifications!!! since those pics i have done more
mods ie...new wheels, ram air hood, engine chrome etc!!!

<A HREF="http://surf.to/DragTruk">DragTruk - Pickups on the dragstrip?</A>
its the black and silver sst

if anyone is interested email me privately and ill send you some new
pics,,,please only serious replies!!!