Re: Stall converters

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 21:04:13 EDT

Your best bet is probably to find a trans shop that has done race trans's
before and just tell the guy what you are looking for. If he looks at like a
deer in headlights turn around and leave. What area are you in maybe someone
on the list knows someone around you?
later
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9