Gibson & CB's Attn: Dave

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 21:09:21 EDT

Hey Dave.

Don't know where you can get your gibson local... I ordered my Flowmaster kit
from Summit and had it installed at a local Midas shop (Dak owner works there
:-).

As far as the CB, I bought mine reconditioned from Cobra. You can check out
what they have on their web site, but I forgot what the address was... Just
search for Cobra electronics. I haven't had any problems at all over the last
couple of months with mine and the price was dirt cheap. For an antenna I
picked up a K-40 that hooks up to hood mount. Works great.
Tom