Re: Fw: magnum R/T specs

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 22:41:55 EDT

>Not relly that much... Comp Cam (which required MP springs and retainers
>and
>Home head porting using MP porting template set, that is all that is
>changed

I'm interested in hearing more about this template set. What exactly does
it consit of? (Humor me, I'm the new guy).
     When I ported the exhaust on my Samurai (laugh all you want), what I
did was hold up the exhaust gasket to the mating surface and shade in all
the extra metal with a sharpie. Then I busted out the dremel and went to
work. It was a worthwhile improvement. Is this similar to the template(s)?

--
Dave