RE: DIN and a Half CD/Cassette combo?

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 02:54:49 EDT

Haven't researched the units, but have seen an Eclipse model and Alpine
model at the local stereo shop. All depends on price. I was thinking of
porting some subs through the bed, but opted to have two 10" fosgate punches
put behind the seats, due to $$. Maybe in the future when I get the
multimedia setup. My stereo shop rocks. They made boxes just the right size
to fit the tens, and still be able to adjust the seat all the way back.
However, if anyone is interested I want to sell the fosgates. They still
rock, but they came out of my old truck and don't look the best. The only
thing wrong with them is the outer edge of the woofer(looks like
weatherstriping) is peeling off. Does anyone know how to fix this? Out of
curiosity, how much is it going to cost to cut the bed and put the PPI's
back there?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370

Steven, If you remember seein that black chevy at my house a few months back
that had the 2 15's in the bed and was ported through the cab, just keep in
mind that the sound is insane, but if you ever want to get rid of it(the
truck), its gonna be REAL hard to do. He's tried to trade it in 3 times at 3
different dealers, and they cant do anything because there is a big ass hole
in the bed and the back of the cab, just food for thought. But if you wanna
go apeshit on the system, thats the way to do it =]

Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T
http://blackdakrt.com