need amplifier suggestions

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 04:14:36 EDT

I have a 99 cc, with the infinity sound system, I have added a sony minidisc
deck, and a 10 disc cd changer. Then I added the thunderform, with the mtx
thunder 5000s, my problems include... which amp/ amps? to get, where to mount
them, and where to mount my cd changer. I have been looking into a 5 channel
amp, with 75 x 4 and 200 x 1 would this work well with the infinities? that
would be bridgable when I replace the factory speakers to just power rears,
and then buy a second amp. or would it be better to buy two seperate amps for
the subs/ stock speakers, if so what size amps for each. Has anybody had
experience with lanzair amps, I found agreat deal on a 5 channel, but I hear
their quality is questionable. when I am ready, what is the best speakers to
replace the infinities? power requirments for those? I was told several
different lines, but all seem to say that the infinity system has am amp
built in, is it worth saving, what is the power rating on this? also where is
the best place to mount the amp, I am thinking under the passenger seat? I
had to move my cd changer from the old tray under the jumpseat, and I am in
the process of mounting it inside the glove box. it is a perfect fit, but it
requires gutting the compartment, and a new mount for the latch. this was the
only place I found that it would fit, has any body done someting different?
sorry this was so long. thanks for any and all help.
gregg