Re: need amplifier suggestions

From: Chris Lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 10:43:14 EDT

Take a look at PPI I have a Powerclass 6800 its a 6 channel 6x50 but you can
bridge it to 200 x3 if you need to, I have it in the backseat of my dak and
am in the process of building an amp rack for it so I can put stuff back
there again. The amp sounds and looks great and I got a great deal on it...

Chris