Re: Custom Durango toy

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 12:06:28 EDT

Sorry, but I'm not that impressed. His Copperhead's have the same size
wheels front and rear. The real car had 18" front and 20" rears. Some if his
cars on his web site do look pretty good, but some look like they were put
together at 3am after a couple of shots. The Durango on eBay looks like it
was painted with a spray can. There is no detail on any part of the model,
and since when were blue tinted windows cool? The wheels don't look right on
it either. I'm glad the guy is having fun and making a little cash on the
side, but I have seen much better.
Just my .02. Opinions were asked for, so I gave mine.
John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers