Re: DIN and a Half CD/Cassette combo?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 12:15:18 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/99 9:00:55 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

<< The only one that has a CD and Cassette is sadly a Jenson. It can be
found
 at circuit city and Your local wal-mart (yes, no joke there) the other din
 and a half unit you can purchase is made by pioneer. It's CD only with
 radio, no cassette, Choices choices choices. I just bought an alpine 3
 disk indash changer. PERFECT!
 -Dester >>

I also belive that Alpine makes a New Swinger Series with Cd and Cassette,
not sure though, ask you local Alpine dealer to see a product info sheet...
Don't knwo where mine is, otherwsie ide check for ya... Greg