Re: Re: New on Block

From: Ryan Crawford (swatfish@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 13:05:20 EDT

Jon,
       Looks like ya got a nice setup. I was always curious about the MP
puter. Is it really worth the bucks? How hard is the install?
Also looking for some kind of ram air/ k&n type setup. Real hesitant about
going into the motor. Would like to add as much bolt-on HP for the buck as
possible (limited fundage like e'body else). Also have no idea what the
performance stats would be on my dak. If you have any for yours (pre-mod)
it would help. Also found a kicka@@ dak mod site at
"www.constantveloctiy.com" It has got a killer dak (testarossa clone) with
supposed 460 hp. I think it goes for about $60k. Anyway, preciate it.