Re: JC Whitney Catalog - Dodge ONLY

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 13:14:46 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/99 11:03:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
bernd@texas.net writes:

<< Well, I was kind of surprised to receive the latest "Truck" Catalog from JC
 Whitney...but it's ALL Dodge Dakota/Durango/Ram equipment. It's got a lot
 of new stuff in it including the Clear Lenses, New Graphics, Chrome Trim
 (for whoever does that), Custom Grills, and functional parts (Winch Mount
 Bumpers, Side Bars, etc.).
 This catalog has a shi-load of stuff! >>

I have been getting this Dodge only JC Whitney catalog for over 3 years now.
Yes, they do offer alot of accessories for Dodge vehichles on there.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6