Re[2]: Throttle Bodies :) read ... !

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 19:05:08 EDT

That's a switch! I had been going with HP Kayak's and one Vectra and had
nothing but problems with them... I recently gave Dell a try and haven't had a
single problem yet (knock on wood!). Maybe they have sorted out their quality
control problems?

I'd like to build my own, but I know I'd get all the parts and it would just
sit there waiting to be assembled --like a bunch of my "other" little projects.
:-)
Tom