Re: need amplifier suggestions

From: VEEEDUBBB@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 19:10:28 EDT

Hey, I would go with two amps one small one for the stock speakers and it
depends on what subs you will be pushing and how many?? I'd go with a kenwood
or alpine amp. I loved my alpine, and sold it because i got a kenwood. I love
that one even more. If you are pushing 2 subs get a 4 channel amp and bridge
the 4 channels into 2 and run the subs in stereo with a sealed box. For the
stock speakers, a small 4 channel amp about 45x4 or so would be plenty. You
will just run mids and highs through those and the subs will take care of the
bass so the factorys won't need much power. As far as mounting goes, i have
no idea. I have an 87 dak so mine is much different than yours. i wish you
luck.
Mike Evering
87 318