Re: Re: Still searching for an R/T

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 22:12:04 EDT

>Really they had no more at Elmwood dodge?

     Nope, I called monday. They had two CCs. I negotiated a price over
the phone with a guy by the name of John St Jermaine <spell?>. It was
kinda close to closing time so he said he'd call me back/ or I'd call him
back Tuesday to work out the financing/pickup/etc being that I'm coming from
NJ. Needless to say, I didnt hear from him yesterday and when I called
tonight, they had sold both of them. I'm kinda annoyed and upset by this.
I don't really want to bad mouth this dealer. John seemed like a pretty
swell guy and gave me a what I think was a decent price.... unfortunately,
no truck. Thats what I get for not leaving a deposit right then and there.
I think we might have gotten our signals crossed but then again, maybe I
just don't want to admit I got screwed (it happens alot!). Oh well. Back
to square one. Thanks for the lead, Mike.

--
Dave