Re: Throttle Bodies :) read ... !

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 22:56:39 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/99 7:22:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
N2mopars@aol.com writes:

<< Granted, it was a Stage 2, but they knew
 what I was doing to the motor, and the way they had em would of worked fine.

 I just couldnt wait, as my motor is on the dyno right now, with an RD TB on
 it (with no sensors, right Patrick??? LOL). Inside joke, long story,
 nevermind. Dyno results soon.

Brad,

Agh. Did you want the TB as big as possible?

The TB I gave you right now is standard (50mm), but I can make one with a
larger bore if you'd like to exchange (again)...

I can't wait to see the results on the dyno.

Sorry about the sensors.... the guy at the shop was a goof when he welded the
end peices on :/

ttyl
Patrick