RE: My 2000 Dak!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 08:07:26 EDT

Easy there on the new engine...wait a little bit before you go out and race
anyone. All 5 gears in the city? Does your hometown have 100mph speed
limits? Please don't tell they have one of those "Shift light" on the
dash...don't even bother driving with it. (I tried it once just to see what
happens...sluggish as hell.)

Sounds like one really cool truck though! ;)

- Bernd