Milan Meet- Bob?

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 08:26:49 EDT

> <SNIP>
>I myself would like to try my hand, or foot at the light tree!!
>ANY suggestion on how to do this with a 99 CC 4x4 Auto, 318, 3.92!????
> <SNIP>
>stevie.o@excite.com 99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318 3.92

  Take overdrive off.

>>When 3rd amber lights, release brake pedal, let it roll a split second,
put
  the gas pedal to the metal. Shift 1-2 at about 4500 rpm, and
  2-3 at same rpms. If you overshift into Drive on the 1-2 (easy to do),
  just let the tranny do the shifting down the track. Don't lift off
  the gas until you've crossed the line at the end.

Bob?
any suggestions on "shifting" my auto, never done it at high speeds, only
slow, snow bound, mudding, rocking. Any suggestions on the Shifting??
Thanks for the info.... are you going to be there SAT?

stevie.o@excite.com