RE: Re: New on Block

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 13:03:09 EDT

Hey Tim,
What's the big difference between the '95 and '96? They are virtually the
same. Only difference I am aware of regarding OBD is that the '95 is
straight OBD-I, and the '96 is a mix of OBD-I and OBD-II. '97 on up are
straight OBD-II. Any mods for a '95 will work on a '96. Form, fit, and
fuction are identical.
Rich - Ashburn, VA