Re: RE: Re: New on Block- - ATTN Rich W.

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 20:11:26 EDT

  Actually Rich, we're both right(would make a great politician, wouldn't
I ) the '92 thru '96 are almost the same, except with the usual interior
colors and subtle exterior differences like the front grills and tailgates.I
can't even tell the differences, 'cept that the '95 has the 4" wide
stainless(?) band on the tailgate. Also you can use '96 headers in a '95,
but you can't use '95 on a '96 due to the brake booster being of a different
design. I'm going to start taking pictures of the 1st year DAK's all the way
up to the current models, just to put together a photo book on all the years
and differences from all angles. Here in Colorado, we have about the largest
variety and assortment that I've ever seen in my travels through the few
States I have visited. It is also true that vertually the years mentioned
will interchange, but be careful with a used part--don't want anybody to get
ripped off.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green