JBA Header INSTALL help...

From: jbe@micron.net
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 14:27:31 EDT

I have a set of headers made by JBA for Gibson that I am trying
to install on my '99 DAK 318 4x4 auto. JBA claims they will fit
no problem. However Gibson says they will only fit the
'97 to '98 Dak with 318 or 360.

My problem is that on the drivers side the header hits the brake
booster and thus will not mount to the block. Does anyone
know if Dodge changed the location of the brake booster in
'99 such that these headers won't fit now?

Any help here would be appreciated.

Ja

Email me privately to save bandwidth
p.s. the headers were model number GP945S at gibson
and 1945S at JBA