My motor

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 00:13:48 EDT

  Well, I guess you all want the low down on my motor. Its a 5.2, lightened
crank, rods and pistons. Pistons turned around , .512 lift Comp Cams cam,
1.7 rockers, pocket port and polish, 3 angle competiton valve grind, M1
single plane manifold, RD Performance throttle body, 24 lb/hr injectors, Mike
Leach/Mopar headers, K&N FIPK, Magnecore wires, 3" Dynomax cat, Gibson cat
back, MP underdrive pullies, and electric fan. Computer used fo rdyno tests
was custom programmed. Its not mine though, so I have to have mine done to
match. Everything should be up and running in about a month. Then it goes
to the track.

Brad