Re: -- lowering help --

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 00:24:38 EDT

the shim is dependent on how you lower it I currently have a front hangar
and a 1" block and I needed 4 degree shims. being that the shims are so
cheap it may be worth it to have a set of 2's and a set of 4's handy when
you do the work. that way you can PUT IT ON THE GROUND and see how
everything lines up and make any needed changes while you still have all the
tools out. my cover brought it down 1/2 inch and keep in mind anything else
you may normally carry. I forgot to do that when I first did my drop (2/4)
and it was dragging in the ass. it now rests with a 2front 2 -1/2 rear drop.
add tools and cover it's a 3-1/2 rear drop.
later
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1