Re: -- lowering help --

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 00:46:23 EDT

Where do you put the shim? where the block should go? basically, between
the leaf spring and the axle?
-Dester

<< the shim is dependent on how you lower it I currently have a front hangar
 and a 1" block and I needed 4 degree shims. being that the shims are so
 cheap it may be worth it to have a set of 2's and a set of 4's handy when
 you do the work. that way you can PUT IT ON THE GROUND and see how
 everything lines up and make any needed changes while you still have all the
 tools out. my cover brought it down 1/2 inch and keep in mind anything else
 you may normally carry. I forgot to do that when I first did my drop (2/4)
 and it was dragging in the ass. it now rests with a 2front 2 -1/2 rear drop.
 add tools and cover it's a 3-1/2 rear drop.
 later >>