Re: fuel pump ponderings

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 07:59:26 EDT

have you tried hooking up a cheap guage from pepboys and seeing if you have
a pressure drop? it's quick easy and best of all cheap.You may be getting
ready to waste alot of money on a fuel system while the stock one is already
supporting alot of people into the low 13's and some high 12's. even at WOT
at the top of the track 5000rpm my pressure stays rock solid at 47 psi.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1