Re: Mopar plug wires vs Magnecor vs ???

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 12:00:51 EDT

At 08:51 PM 10/14/99 -0400, you wrote:
> <SNIP> Are the Mopar wires (P4876432) any good? The catalog lists them as
>7.5mm. This is smaller than stock. <SNIP>

I've been using the MP wires and quite satisfy with them. I think that
you will find that the stock wires are 7 mm. When I installed the MP wires,
they were a bit snugger in the wire holders. 7.5 mm should be just fine
with the stock ignition system.

>Also thinking of going with the Champion truck plugs. Are these any good?

Again, I've been satisfy with them. Neither have caused any problems on
both street and track use.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 FR CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.
Racing weight: 4,350lb ET: 15.234 Trap speed: 89.81 mph