Re: DML Synthetic oil changeover

From: Marie Pimental (pimental@massed.net)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 14:40:49 EDT

Steve, the only time way synthetic oil will leak is if you have a leak...
even a small one. Synthetic oil is very very slippery, much more than dino
oil and if you have a leak already, then the synthetic oil will leak out
more because of it's super silkiness. Synthetic oil does not cause leaks!
Hope this helps.

Wayne