My first Spank!!! wooo hooo

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@EARTHTECH.COM)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 14:50:24 EDT

My brother came out to my office and met me for lunch yesterday, he has '99
Ram SLT CC 318 auto, and he also
has a really nice restored 81' Corvette 350 auto(which is pretty damn quick)
well you guessed it, I couldn't resist, I had to :), I just had to hurt
his feelings, Yes, no shit here, I wupped his ass, he was so upset he didn't
even call me that night to talk about it, HEE HEE HEEE!!!!!!!!
Spank number one, 81' Vette, I have a feeling this list will get very long
and very impressive as far as the makes and models!! Oh don't worry
everyone, I haven't forgot about break in!!! :)

Matt '00 Sport Plus RC, 4.7L 5 spd 3.93 posi IB

Oh BTW, was someone saying that the 4.7L had less power than the 5.2L, Yea,
right, I guess they wished they had a 4.7L also :)