Got Exhaust?

From: Ken Keilman (kman940@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 23:04:15 EDT

Got my custom exhaust done today!! Since I seem to own the only dak that no
one makes a bolt-on for(95 Reg Cab,4x4,V-8), I had one built. Went to the
General Store-yes that is the name of the place- bought a Flowmaster 40
series single inlet(3")dual out(2.5")for 75 bucks. Then went to a muffler
shop and bought some 3" slash cut tips(big heavy chrome jobs-will hopefully
last forever) for $60. The tips exit out at a 45 degree angle from behind
the rear wheels-with the hitch installed going straight out the back would
of looked retarded. Well anyway, bottom line is, the guy charged me 80
bucks to bend and weld everything together, and now I've got CUSTOM-BUILT
exhaust for less than the cost of a bolt-on. It sounds KICK ASS! It's
like theres a new motor in there. Now if I could only get the rear tires
to bite...
Ken Keilman
kman940@uswest.net