Re: Jet or Hypertech

From: Mark Campbell (bah240sx@shelby.net)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 21:03:45 EDT

That guy was me.

The results with and without the Jet chip weren't that different, but
without the chip the HP curve was much smoother with more power between 3500
and 4500 with power, about equal everywhere else.

Peak HP was 146.2 with and 143.7 without.

Both HP and Torque started out higher (we started sampling at about 2000
RPMs) with the chip. But the peaks weren't that much higher and the curves
were about equal.

Mark Campbell
98 v6
(check the web page for the mods)