Re: My first Spank!!! wooo hooo

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 01:07:17 EDT

What???
 Bob, I think you need to push it a little harder.
I mess around with a guy that works next door to my work every other morning
or so, and he NEVER gets past my door (usually he's at my bumper!)
 This is a 2wd 2000 Tundra with a 3-chamber Flowmaster and I have a 98' CC
4x4 5.2L 5spd With FABM, 180 Deg stat, JBA's, 2-chamber Flowmaster, 3.55's.