Re: Re: Trannies

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 07:57:08 EDT

Yeah please keep me posted. now I feel salty being stuck with the weaker
trans when I could have fit what I origionally wanted under there with
simply factory parts. Too bad my trans guy didn't see an R/T or I would have
had it................I should have consulted the list first. Live and learn
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1