Re: Anyone interested in interior mods?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 09:27:01 EDT

Count me in also, please.

Richard in San Antonio

 Was just curious if anyone would be interested in interior mods?
 I have a 97 Club Cab DAK and I have recently lifted the rear seats 4.25

inches. This make the rear seat more comfortable for adults, allows rear
facing
baby seats to fit better/enables the front seats full range of motion
and creates added space for amplifiers and subs. If there's an interest
will come up with some drawings and instructions. Just need to see if
anyone
is interested.

>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> SAL (depertley seeking mpg's)