RE: cleaning glass

From: Henry Hagemeier (henryh@texas.net)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 09:38:11 EDT

A couple of days ago I bought some Turtle Wax ClearVue Pro Glass Cleaner.
It is great. Cleans well and leaves no streaks if you rub till it's dry.
I had been using Windex. It was not near as good.

BTW I got the ClearVue at Pep Boys. It is a large (quart?) spray bottle
that was about 4 bucks.

Henry
San Antonio
2K Sport CC 4.7 5sp 4x2 3.55sg Solar Yellow