Don't trust a new salesman, especially if they're foreign

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 17:50:35 EDT

Ok, this has some Dak content in it because I was driving my Dak to the
dealer with a friend. I don't pay much attention to the "Non-Dak" mailing
list so forgive me up front, but it has some truck content in it and it's
very humorous.

I was at the *ahem* 4duh dealership looking at used trucks for a friend of
mine up in Lewisville, Texas. I noticed in the back of the truck that there
were bolt holes and what seemed to me a place where a fifth wheel had been
installed and then removed. I looked at the salesman (who was arabic) and
said "I don't think we're interested in this truck, it looks as though it
had a fifth wheel and that would have caused stress on the tranny and being
an older truck it might go easier" The guy, dumbfounded, bent over, looked
UNDER the truck and said "what fifth wheel, I don't see one"

ROFLMAO such humor. I died laughing on the inside, but was polite and
explained to him what a fifth wheel was.

*sigh* Thank God for Dodge Salesmen.

Heather N Lonestar
98 Dak Sport Baby
Intensely Bluetiful