RE: My first Spank!!! wooo hooo

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 17:56:33 EDT

> How do you fellow Dakrunners pass? 96 5.2
>/extras
Story:

Couple of years back I passed a corvette on a straight piece of road
outside of my hometown. He was probably doin 60 or so as I approached him
at a little above 100. He sped up as I went to pass but there was no way,
I flew past him. Turned out to be the guy that lives on the end of my
street driving a friends vette. He has a nice done up 1500 454SS and had
been wanting to talk to me about my driving habits (( I like to take the
corner from the main road to my street (right by this guys house) at full
speed and as tightly as possible without making to much tire noise.))

So look what speeding got me: I got to meet a neighbor and shoot the sh*t
about trucks. :)