RE: Re: Trannies

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 1998 - 20:15:14 EST

Bill:

I'm running a 904 tranny and an 8 3/4 rear in my Shelby. I just had to get
a tranny bracket out an 87 dakota that bolts onto the mount, and then have
my driveshaft shortened. I also went with a manual valve body in the tranny
and a B&M QuickSilver shifter. Over all a very nice set up and is better
than any shift kit I've seen (I've got a really hard 2nd and 3rd gear)

later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322
94 V-6 Dakota Sport