Re: **********lever to open hood**********

From: Treverzat@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 20:00:53 EDT

    If the speed grill mounts the same way the billet insert does, they will
provide you with a hood lever relocator. On the instructions that came with
the billet insert, they wanted me to cut the existing lever for clearance. I
found a way to just bend it though. As for your other question: the stock
plastic pieces do just break off. Just cut all the little plastic welds with
some side-cutters and the whole thing pops out. I believe if you go to
Smokin Dakota's website, he has detailed instructions on how to install a
grill insert.