Re: **********lever to open hood**********

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 07:01:42 EDT

At 03:48 PM 10/16/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I just ordered my speed grille and two things occured to me when i went
and looked at the hood. First, do the stock plastic
>pieces just break off. Do i just pull them off or is there a method to
the madness.

It tells you how to do it in the instructions , really easy . All you'll
need is a file .

Secondly when i opened the hood it occured
>to me that the speed grille will cover the little lever on the inside of
the hood that you use to open it. How am i going to
>open my hood? Do i have to disengage this lever somehow? If so then how
do i do that? If not then how will i open my hood?

The new grille comes with a latch relocator and it works fine .

>Thanx

                         Travis

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net