Re[2]: cleaning glass

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 21:41:36 EDT

Hmmmm... I haven't tried that stuff on the interior glass yet... Ted, I
assumed you were talking about the interior glass. If you want clear glass on
the outside and get your jollies in a rain storm, try this rain-x stuff. It
just kills me how I don't need my windshield wipers in most rain storms
anymore.
Tom

P.S. I don't sell the stuff. ;o)