Re: Fightin' words from a Syclone owner

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 21:41:27 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/99 6:02:43 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<<
 Drag racers,

   I got the following message through the DragTruk web site and
 told the guy I'd pass it on to the list. :-) Does anyone live
 near Xenia, OH who can show this guy what a Dodge can do? :-) >>

Wow, I gotta admit, the website he has is pretty damn cool, and I respect
Typhoons and Cyclones, there damn nice, no one can denie it. I do however
feel a nice R/T could kick the SH*T out one of em. They do however have a
far better launch due to added traction (AWD), I dunno, it would definatly be
a good race. Hope to see it someday. Greg