Re: Fightin' words from a Syclone owner

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 01:52:10 EDT

Wait a minute. KCIR? Kansas City International Raceway?
Hey! who posted this? I goto this track often. What are you racing? what
does it run? Been waiting for a while to see a DMLer around here.. Yes. a
stock typhoon ran a 99 MPH 1/4. i forgot the time. I went there to pick up
my clear corners from Janice (www.autosyndicate.com) her boyfriend of
husband has a typhoon and he drove from California over here to race in the
typhoon syclone nats.
-Dester

<< BULL S..T The Syclone and Typhoon Nationals absolutely dominates the
All-Truck
 drag race that is held at KCIR on every Sunday during the Labor Day weekend.
 It is getting rather boring spanking the regulars, so an invite to any folks
 you may know in the area is in order.