RE: I GET SPANKED!!! was: My first Spank!!! wooo hooo

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 03:50:20 EDT

We 6ers don't want the V8, because what better way to spank someone than to
punch it, glance to their little V8 'Trying' emblem, as you fly by them
leaving them standing still. We are stubborn and proud of it, and seriously
if we wanted the V8 so badly we would have bought it initially.

Aaron Braun
98 v6/auto Hunter green
no standing mods at the moment.

6ers dont want a v8? Ouch! (some do, some don't) I traded my 99 Dak v6 in
for my R/T and there is nothing more orgasmic than my "little V8 'Trying'
emblem", wanna race for pink slips? :-]

Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T