Re: I GET SPANKED!!! was: My first Spank!!! wooo hooo

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 12:08:05 EDT

At 03:07 AM 10/17/99 -0400, you wrote:
>We 6ers don't want the V8, because what better way to spank someone than to
>punch it, glance to their little V8 'Trying' emblem, as you fly by them
>leaving them standing still. We are stubborn and proud of it, and seriously
>if we wanted the V8 so badly we would have bought it initially.

Remember some of us bought our daks used. I have a V6 because used daks
were extremely rare back when I bought mine I wanted a 92 (so it'd be a
magnum) , it didn't matter if it was v6 or v8, 4x2 or 4x4. Started
looking for a extended cab that was is decent shape November 93. Finally
found MY dak Feb 94 from a guy 130 miles away. BUT IT WAS WORTH THE HASSLE!!!

And yes it is fun to pick on V8 ferds and chubbys with the little
v6. Unfortunately my truck has no V6 emblems so they think I'm just
another V8 dak whoopin em.

l8r
mm