RE: I GET SPANKED!!! was: My first Spank!!! wooo hooo

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 13:14:33 EDT

> >We 6ers don't want the V8, because what better way to spank
> someone than to
> >punch it, glance to their little V8 'Trying' emblem, as you fly by them
> >leaving them standing still. We are stubborn and proud of it,
> and seriously
> >if we wanted the V8 so badly we would have bought it initially.
>
> Remember some of us bought our daks used. I have a V6 because used daks
> were extremely rare back when I bought mine I wanted a 92 (so it'd be a
> magnum) , it didn't matter if it was v6 or v8, 4x2 or 4x4. Started
> looking for a extended cab that was is decent shape November 93. Finally
> found MY dak Feb 94 from a guy 130 miles away. BUT IT WAS WORTH
> THE HASSLE!!!
>
> And yes it is fun to pick on V8 ferds and chubbys with the little
> v6. Unfortunately my truck has no V6 emblems so they think I'm just
> another V8 dak whoopin em.

I bought mine on impulse.. The GF was car shopping I was just there for
moral/technical suport. So she was on a test drive I was left wandering the
lot, I found my Dak sitting down at the end of the lot. One thing lead to
another, and I was the one making a purchase!But yeah even here in NJ you
don't see many Dak's in used car lots. Or at least they don't sit too long.
But about the badging, I have the V6 badges on mine, but most people seem to
think that it sez V8.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ