Re: 3 Inch Body Lift Installed

From: David's Dakota (dakota@ivyleague.net)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 21:23:04 EDT

>> Nice looking Dakota 4x4 David!!

Thanks, my dealer thinks so also...even tho they just shake their heads when
they see me pull into the parking lot. I just tell them that dents add
character.

>> I really like the rear bumper also!

Yeah, my creation...it has proven very sturdy in pulling out vehicles,
dragging obstacles off from trails, pushing down trees and various other
things. I originally had the license plate screwed on the bumper but had to
relocate it when I discovered it was missing one day.

>> I take it you were running the 31's before
>> the lift, so what size are you looking to
>> fit now after the lift? Looks like 33's
>> should fit rather well, 32's definately.
>> Kyle

Yes, the 31's were already on...I am looking at going with 33's but am
thinking about what width to go with.

It should be noted that I have a Manik brush guard that was mounted before
the lift but I have not modified the brackets yet to put it back on...once
that gets back on the truck will look much better.

David Martin
98 SC 5.2l 4x4

This is me: dakota@ivyleague.net

This is my truck: